Friday, June 11, 2010

The Alive Gallery

(English version)


(Korean version)


Do you know that there's one at Singapore, Downtown east now! I've not been there but I heard from my friends it was okay, not as good as what they've expected. Well, we've to be there to find out for ourselves! :)

Paintings that talk and move... That's not what other Museums you've been too isn't?
Now even Museums go interactive! You don't see children in Museums smiling away but this children enjoys this Museum! Nothing is impossible these days...

This can encourage children and teenagers to visit more of such Museum. I really like the idea of your painting become an interactive art work. It's like a new art movement created! It inspire young designers like me to work harder to have our interactive art work put on such Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment