Tuesday, May 25, 2010

313's HMV Survey

I was doing a survey on HMV last Sunday with my group mates: Michelle, Farida and Jeanie at 313 shopping mall. I swear I can remember all the names of our 15 survey-ers! Hehe. I won't write down their names though! (For privacy sake!)

These are our pictures evidences:

With Mr. professor

The 313's security guard(lady) was eye-ing on us, therefore, we just smile back (:D) and pretend to take photos of ourselves:
Play pretend

Two funny clowns
Helpful adults!




Group photo

Overall, I feel that our survey went really well! It's better than what I expected! To be honest, before I make my way down to HMV, I feel really unsure of conducting a survey in the shopping mall. However, we quickly managed to get a survey done on our first attempt. This really perks me up. Haha!

We usually target on people that carries a HMV plastic bag and we station ourselves a few shops away from HMV's. Maybe we're too thick-skin(to approach every possibilities), we get everything done within an hour!

Although we had to always keep a look-out on the securities of HMV's and 313's (Both sides), we managed to get 15 surveys done. Some survey-ers were really helpful to the extend that they help us to correct our questions to improvise on it when they know it's for school.

I try to make small conversations with the survey-ers while they're doing the surveys and I realized that I get more out of them as compared to the surveys paper they do. They tend to share more verbally than answering our questions on a paper.

Cheers! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment